Vision, Mission and Core Values
To be a centre for excellence that provides wholistic and transformative education rooted in Christian values.
St. Aloysius Gonzaga Secondary School exists to offer quality education in a caring environment to bright orphans and the needy youth of Kibera, through scholarships and enriched programmes for character formation.
- Human dignity: Respect for the dignity of all
- Integrity:Being accountable, transparent and honest
- Solidarity:Being for and with others, living lives of care and service
- Ignatian Spirituality: Growth in faith and promotion of the gospel values
- Social Justice:With special attention to gender and equality