The games department is headed by Mr. Renatus Nyamulo.
We cannot live without food and drink, similarly our health will break down without exercise. It is undeniable that school life is the suitable time to learn to participate in games and sports because the school provides the environment to encourage the students for games and sports.
It is a fact that physical training and exercise help to inculcate discipline. Every game has its own rules and every one has to follow them scrupulously. Thus sports help to bring out and nurture the qualities of leadership and disciplined.
This department is ably governed by the following members:
- Mr. Renatus Nyamulo (HOD)
- Mr.Renatus Nyamulo – Volleyball coach
- Mr. Edwin Omollo – Football coach
- Mr. Vincent Mwashumbe – Athletics coach
- Ms. Clare Narotso – Basketball coach
- Ms. Beatrice Maina – Netball coach
- Ms. Linet Wakasyaka – Rugby coach.
The school has a basketball court that students love playing in. We hope in future we will have a strong team to compete with other schools even nationally