The language department is headed by Mrs. Christine Atandi. He is a teacher of Kiswahili and History.
This is a busy docket for it incorporates other sub-departments in the form of clubs, namely Drama, Music and Entertainment, Debate, Journalism and French. It is a department in which all members are actively involved in realizing its objectives.
The department is made up of seven teachers:
- Christine Atandi – Kiswahili
- Bernard Chomba – French & Literature
- Carol Achola – English & Literature
- Michael Kimotho – English & Literature
- Millicent Muhele – Kiswahili
- Clare Narotso – Kiswahili
- Johnfisher Ondigo – English & Literature
- Beatrice Maina – English
- Rose Lufutu – French